Hannah Dantzler-Fleming is an associate with Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda, P.A., litigating civil matters in both state and federal courts.
Hannah’s practice is focused on commercial litigation and insurance defense work. She advises clients on a wide variety of matters, including shareholders’ rights, contract disputes, business disputes, premises liability, and personal injury matters.
Hannah received her B.S. in 2014 from the University of Central Florida with a major in Real Estate and a minor in Legal Studies. She earned her J.D. degree in 2017 from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school, Hannah was the Intramural Vice President of the Florida Trial Team, a legal intern at Morgan & Morgan, P.A., and a summer associate at Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda, P.A.
Hannah is a Winter Haven native, where she currently lives with her husband, Jonathan.
- University of Central Florida, B.S. (with honors, 2014)
- University of Florida, J.D. (with honors, 2017)
- Florida Trial Team, Intramural Vice President
- Book awards in Conflict of Laws and Trial Practice
- Teacher’s Assistant, Legal Research and Trial Practice
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Lakeland Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- Member of the First Presbyterian Church of Winter Haven
- Board member of the Kilroy Connection